Wednesday 2 November 2011

Photo Playdough Recipe

I have been meaning to make this recipe book for some time now, we have a lovely one we made YEARS ago and it's still going strong! However I wanted to be able to share it with others so have created this which can be downloaded as a PDF at TES (free joining). Here are all the pages:







Great for supporting independence, pre reading, sequencing and those with any communication difficulties, or who need visual prompts, particularly those with Autism to know the sequence and duration of an activity!

2 comments:

  1. I love this recipe! I add a few drops of extract (mint, berry, vanilla, etc) for scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes I would often too or substitute the oil for baby oil amazing smell! But wanted to .make this as simple as possible for kids. Have you seen my sensory fun bookhttp://www.alljoinin.net/All_Join_In/Printable_Info.html

    ReplyDelete