Tuesday 24 May 2011

Playdough people

Wanting to make playdough that resembled skin skin colour, I decided to add cocoa to the playdough. I haven't ever done this previously but seems to have worked well except the original response of "What is that brown stuff?"

I separated the body pieces into limbs, facial features, hats. This allowed for easier, quicker and thus more thoughtful and imaginative creations.
Oh, on creativity! Did you know kings have four eyes? "Well they do now!"
A rethink on the four eyes creation, the king changed his mind!
And some people even have hands for noses "That is funny isn't it?" Don't you just love little people!!!

More another day on how this developed...


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Just wanted to let you know that I linked to you in my latest post:http://exploreandexpress-sheila.blogspot.com/2011/05/nature-table-ascension-and-whitsun.html

    Your post on Bible dolls is amazing, and I really enjoy following your blog!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete