Monday 30 May 2011

God made my ears

Ok so I bought this game about five years ago from the Early Learning Centre, for prob about £6-8, since then I have seriously not getting a couple more (just in case) because they no longer sell them and as far as I have seen nor does everywhere else in the UK (if you know otherwise let me know- please). I is however avaialable at Toys R Us USA

It is a simple sound lotto game with various leveled functions, and a variety of abilities can play. I personally don't like the pictures, so I created photos for each of the sounds. It worked brilliantly as a "God made my ears" activity, the electronice sound machine is highly motivating for children to engage with, although they need support. Of course any sound lotto activity would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment